Monday, October 15, 2007

Flickr

I have uploaded all of my images into my Flickr account for our assignment but I cannot figure out how to add text or sound. I am going back to reading to hopefully find the answer to this. I like the collection of images. It helped me find patterns in history that reading alone would not help me discover nearly as quickly or as powerfully. These patterns lead me to think of certain sayings and beliefs about history and made me question things. Without a doubt, this use of images is an excellent way to bridge genres, themes, courses, ideas, nearly anything out there. Students, I feel, will be more drawn to certain images than to text - which is good if the images are used as supplements rather than as the entire area of study.
Now, if I can just get the rest of the components going in my slide show I will be very happy.

No comments: