Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Museum presentation - genocide

I had a difficult time using Flickr for slide show so I made mine on PhotoStory3. I liked the options for Flickr and found myself spending way too much time looking at pictures (you can really lose yourself in teh images and before you know it - an hour has passed) Anyhow, I viewed the set on a Flickr slide show but couldn't figure out the transitions and text and all that other stuff - so...I went to photostory, made my slide show and attempted to upload the slide show onto voicethread. Again, I was able to upload but couldn't navigate through the program well enough to get the voice option to work. So...you have a silent museum tour - which for the topic works I guess (though was never my intent)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.